Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nostalgure & a note to a friend

Was packing my stuff when I came across some of my secondary school pictures together with little gifts and dust-filled letters. Its quite shocking to see how much a person can change within a short few years and sad to say, mine is more of getting worse.. Of course, we'd hope to travel back in time and change certain things in life. Yet, the mistakes and follies of the past serve as a lesson and something you'll laugh about in years to come. A wonderful memory you might say.

Slap Slap, back to reality. Strive for tomorrow before it turns into history. =)

Some people dont understand me, yet its the people that does, matters most.

To a special someone:
I think in the midst of reading this, you'll probably realise that I'm talking about you. Recently, alot of things have changed and not everyone likes to just sit and watch. I will not engage in a conversation with you about this topic, because it seems that we'll never reach a consensus. A couple of months ago, you chose a path for yourself. You believed that it was the right one, so we respected your decision, and loved you all the same. But now, that this path draws you away from your friends, your usual self, it is getting worrying. We've had talks among ourselves, disagreements most of the time, and its hard to watch you drift away. Perhaps we do not have the best influence, but once upon a time, at least, you enjoyed our presence, just like we enjoyed yours. I'm not your closest friend, neither am I anywhere near, but I'm not blind, deaf and dumb. Therefore, I feel that as a friend, that I should attempt to pull you back, and tell you what I see and hear. Although you still laugh and joke, but there is a distance now, I hope you know.. You may not agree with me. Choose to ignore and walk away. But do remember we are always here if you decide to turn back someday.

No comments: