Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sorrow slips away

The sky is clear now, I've just walked through another storm, and feeling much better now. The problem isnt exactly solved, but I'm back to where I was before, and I'm not going to let it get into me again.

Thanks to my friends who are always by my side, ready to listen, and advice. I wonder when was the last time somebody cared. But now, at least I know they do. Blessed I must say I am.

I think I'm a very stubborn person. I like to do things my way and it doesnt really please people at times. SO sorry for the disagreements but I'm glad you guys voiced out. Its always good to listen to the other side of the story. But of course, its also comforting to know that somebody agrees with you as well.

Special thanks to Sha Sha and Lengs who have been with me throughout my emo days, listening to my problems. =)

and of course theres Sze ying... Who is always there as well...

and the rest who made school less stressful and more fun. =)

OK thats about it..

1 comment:

shan- said...

:) Glad that you shared your problems, though I couldnt make much constructive comments or give helpful advice. Hope I have at least been a good listening ear, cause it isnt fair that you're always shouldering our burdens (didnt you realise alot of people go to you when they have problems! that say something isnt it? :))