Thursday, July 3, 2008

Motivation

Motivated to do many things starting from now. Ever since school reopened, it seemed like alot of things has changed. My environment, my lifestyle and my path. So its a good thing, at least for now. Yes, and I'm inspired to be a vegan, but dont think I have the determination to do so. After all, Its really hard to dine out with your friends and family unless you're willing to settle for a pathetic bowl of salad while the rest tuck in to their juicy steaks.. Gosh!

Heh Heh.. SUBWAY STUDENT MEAL is finally here in jurong point. Cold Cut regular meal for $5.50! Cheap!!

Haha, afew of us stayed behind after school today to relive our childhood by playing games like 'pepsi cola', 'iceman', 'eagle and the chicks', 'handiplast' and open numbers. Fun and we made hell of a noise.

Its all my fault. I should've known better.

PLease, keep my mouth shut.

No comments: