Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Alamak!

Haha.. 'Alamak!' Is the new cool word! And before somebody steals this... COPYRIGHT! :)




Anyways, I was intending to post some fantastic pictures of my Genting trip but because the pictures are in my lappy and I'm using the desktop, I shall blog about something else.


Haha. Stole this picture from Lengs. Yep, indeed the times spent with them is undeniably one of the best things throughout my JC life. I've never regretted (and I never will) knowing this bunch of crazy little girls of very different backgrounds coming together and having loads of fun. Even at this point in time, when we are supposed to be terribly stressed out and restless, yet they made this period enjoyable as well. We study, we play and we helped each other along the way. Nobody gets left out and everyone is free to share their problems. gloomy days and pissy moods, we'll walk it through. =)

Just recently, a friend of mine was talking to me about friendships and this got me thinking: 'How sure are you that you're being treated as a good friend over there?'.
And now I think I know. I know, because my friend, it really isnt how they really feel about you, but how they make you think they feel about you. With them, you just know that they'll be there. Yes, they all have best friends out there somewhere which they probably treasure more, but at least they dont make you feel left out, they dont make you sad, they care about you, they dont take you for granted and they make you feel that we can just spend quality time together without anyone else. Its not always me me me, but us. You probably dont understand still, but with them I feel loved and I feel that they enjoyed my presence. No pretense necessary and no selfish moments. I am free and happy.

Thanks guys.

Today's Date(so anti climax.. tsk!): 30th July

No comments: