Saturday, July 5, 2008

Oh no..

5th July. ( see mengli! I remembered to put the date!) =)

Haha, went to the library to do a little work today. It was a.. weird experience.
Firstly..
I shared the table with a lady at the cafe. After awhile her daughter(ard 5 yrs old) came over and...

daughter(looking at me): hello auntie something! (forgot what was it)
Me: ...
Lady: What auntie.. JIE JIE!
daughter(eyes still fixated on me): Oh.. But she look like auntie something!
Me: ...

After some time,
Lady: Erm.. what primary school or secondary school are you in?
Me: Errrr... I'm from JJ (I'm wearing JJ love fiesta btw)
Lady(awkward): Oh.. junior college...

Nice.

Well, at least on an average I look my age... =.=

Went Alexandra Village to have dinner with family. Saw the cute pc teacher with his wife. Awww.. they were holding hands like young couples on a date!

Now.. Talking about yesterday
Cool day at school! All we did was basketball and more basketball. So fun although I think I screamed more than I touched the ball.
:S
Went mayim for lunch, wow 10 of us! Its quite good, but I dont know whether its the company or the food. Maybe both. Haha. We exchanged numerous ghost stories as well. Seriously I think its really cute of guys to be afraid of the paranormal and admit it. Its always cute for guys to admit their flaws I guess, given their egoistic nature.
Then we head down to Mac and do what we girls do best. Chat. Chat. Chat. About chalet, about friends, about everything.
After which only me, linda, lengs, best and mengli were left doing nothing and dont wish to go home. Credit goes to mengli for inviting us to her hse for mahjong. Thanks man. Had fun!! Wasnt very lucky that day, just won a few rounds but ya, wasnt so bad! And her house is so freaking big and nice! I couldnt stop praising her place to my dad and insisting that he should consider toh guan!! Lols... Its really great and did I ever mentioned? Her sister is damn cool. She has got 'sense'. haha.. dont know how else to describe.

No comments: