Sunday, June 29, 2008

A couple of months ago, when my sister asked if I wanted to go Genting for a holiday and I said No. But now I just can wait, because after one week of stress-packed schedule, all you wanna do is to travel up to the highlands and grab some fresh air. Stress-free.

He msn-ed earlier. It is always at these unexpected times that it feels really good. Finally he thinks that army life isnt that great after all. Haiz. Hope he survives through. And as for me, it is never about 'should I wait?', why do we even have to ponder about this? I mean, if you cant put him down, then just continue on. Act how your heart feels.

Omg. Played Mahjong the whole night through. I kept having small wins which I initially thought was quite save, but my sis won a big one and swept all my winnings away. =.= Wells, it was fun.

Life is okay as it is right now, despite the occasional emo thoughts, I guess I'm a happier person.

No comments: