Have you ever regretted, seriously regretted, losing a very good friend due to a moment of anger and stupidity? Welcome to the club.
I was scrolling down my msn list and right there was my 'used to be' good friend Adnan. The times spent were special because he was probably the only malay I was really good with. Not that I'm a racist or anything, but you know being 'chinesy' chinese , there arent alot of things to share especially music, entertainment and stuff. But,.. But the good thing was, he was very interested, or so he seems, in the chinese culture, and like some people may argue, this idea of unfamiliarity actually makes the friendship more interesting. He was a very good friend who accompanied me whenever I'm alone (which is like, most of the times) and like 'brother' he was the spontaneous kind(although he lost to brother by a bit), so he is very easy to call out and talk to. He also has a very good sense of humour (better than mine, but only a little), very funny.
So there was this small misunderstanding before our secondary school gathering before Ghim Moh collapsed, which I didnt turn up. I remember that there was a few days in which I totally ignored him until he finally gave up. As time passed, we never made up and just drifted apart as miraculously as how we first became good friends.
And that is how I lost an angel.. Haha....
Whahahaha... Die. never study today again! Bought this new channel [Asia Plus]. They have [Kai Yun Wan Shi Tong], some Taiwan show that talks about star signs and other stuff. Cool man.
By the way, ya, Sex and the City is a really good show, do not be misled by the title, it is not just a 'shallow' plot with explicit contents. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment