Ta da! I am still alive after 1 week of torture! How cool is that?! School has reopened and now we're in term 3, some mugging, me struggling.. =(
Monday:
A new timetable! Yes, now we can go home earlier which is a good thing because lectures are really not useful to me. Math was the first lesson and it was a demoralizing one because I realised that I couldnt do any of the questions (not that its surprising or anything) and having Junkai by your side, smirking at the fact that his 300 bucks tuition paid off is not exactly comforting. The day went on with someone who kept rattling on that I should buck up, which isnt a good way to start your school with. SO with experience, I recommend that one should start school isolating yourself. =)
Went starbucks Holland with the girls to study for our history test the next day. It started off being very productive because we have Linda around to go through with us the whole of China's economy with her exaggerated hand gestures. Lols. Went provence to get some bread and some of the girls left leaving me, Linda, SzeYing and Lengs, chatting away. We talked about alot of stuff, mainly revolving around friendships and I realised that I wasnt the only one without a 'best friend' and I wasnt the only one with failed friendships. I know its really silly to talk about this when there is a freaking heavy history test the next day, but it was seriously worth it, yet only to those who treasure friends more than anything else. I think its becoming a habit now, that we're grouping together going out as a clique to study, cause thats what its all about, enjoying the good times, enduring the bad times. We left at ard 10 and by then, I had alot of thoughts running through my mind. I'm sorry people, I'm just too afraid to voice out. =)
Tuesday:
I cant really remember tuesday. Just that we had history test and I didnt do well cause I wrote only 1 page for source based and I spotted china but japan came out. Zzz.. But its okay, we're not tested on spotting skills and its not like we can afford to spot for A lvls anyway. =S
Wednesday:
Went to westmall mac with the girls. Super not productive! Left after reading a few pages. Horrible. Didnt study when I got home. Horrible. horrible. Rot and Die.
Thursday:
Cant do math again. Zzz Yes I got that 'talk' again. Was abit pissed because I dont understand econs and I'm starting to hate closet muggers with the intention to harm others. Closet muggers are the worst things on earth. Singapore is full of closet muggers because of the increasing competition in the society. They are selfish and full of SH*T. Lols.. The whole day was full of crapping and basically making a fool out of myself.
Friday:
Very short day today. Had civics in the morning whereby we were given a prep talk. I look at all those courses and requirements. Yes, I got the 'talk' once again. I was wondering what course to take, but I really dont know. So I guess the best way is to wait for my results, then decide. Had econs, was abit better than yesterday. Went to Tanglin. Not bad quite cool. Its just very different. Went over to Isetan. They were having the hokkaido fair! Bought a 2 dollars rice cake with red bean. Sounds nice, looks nice, taste weird.. 0.0 Its too hard. but the red bean was ok. =)
Brought stiky to school today! He managed to capture lots of attention and brightened up my day too! =)
Starting to miss him alr, although its barely a mth since he left. Wished I could just get a goodnight msg. But who am I kidding. Ha..
I like to listen to stories, memories, and problems, because for awhile, I forget my own..
No comments:
Post a Comment