Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ok, its a little too much

Haha. Reviewing my first post, I think its really too emo. So here I am, blogging about happier stuffs to 'neutralise' my blog.
Shasha's birthday! But because every one else blogged about it already. SO I'm not going to provide a chronological order of what we did and so on because you can always refer to the other blogs if you havent done so already. :) Therefore, its all about photos for today!!
Ktv @ OCBC
Big specs are really the 'IN' thing right now.

Junkai as [Fang da tong]


I'm always jealous of them because..

despite my efforts to look good in pictures, I always end up like this.

YY. She should be a superstar!


I make the best cards! Haha. Ok wanqing is Second. WHahaha..

Reminds me of [badloser.blogspot.com] Humph!
Now at Clarke Quay

Lengs and her fetish for hairs.. Yuck.



Erm.. ??


See the resemblence?

Omg! they look so compatible here! Dont you agree?!


Sometimes it gets a little tiring..

OKay! Thats it!
Haha... Took me a few hrs okay!! Tired.. shall go rest now..

No comments: