Once again, a sad post. Once again..
Finally, like everyone else I know, I'm going to be selfish for the benefit of my soul.
Its almost over now, and I guess now is the time to truly let go. There is no point in holding on to something you feel sad with. I cant walk on anymore, I'm paranoid, I'm depressed and I'm thinking too much.
Perhaps I read a little too much into things. But am I wrong? I think my reasoning makes sense, its not a stubborn thought. I'm just very confident about this. How sure are you? Someday in time you'll see what I see, know the secrets that I've been keeping and truly understand.
You have a point, I understand what you mean, but you dont experience it, so you dont know. Yet.
Miscommunication really sucks. Sucks when you're misunderstood, accused. Sucks when they take the opportunity to stab you. Sucks when they dont appreciate. Sucks when your good friend took sides against you. Sucks when they are standing at the corner, watching, laughing, criticising.
and like a fool, I pretend that I dont see.
and others. think I'm weird and thinking too much.
Yea.. I'm crazy and suffering from depression.
Haha, and I seriously thought we are special. I'm nothing.
Its just one of the days you'll lie on your chair, giving the numbed laughter and engaging in a moment of self pity.
From now on, never to think about this. Dont think any further to prevent any more hurt. I will enjoy my life loving myself and being so god-damned selfish.
Isolation starts from this very moment.
I like myself, my character and everything about me in my own little world with just me in it.
1 comment:
突然发现,我曾经以为你们都放不下,结果放不下的却是我自己。
企图想要改变些什么,只因为自己无法接受。最后才发现当当事人都无动于衷时,自己像个白痴想回去那个回不去的从前。
真不明白我为什么要如此在乎,甚至大哭一场,ignorance is bliss, 说得还真好。
最后我决定如果当事人都不在乎,我为什么要能?
Post a Comment