Monday, December 28, 2009

This Holiday..


Kbox with clique @ Cineleisure
Seemed like years when we got together and go out like this. It was a refreshing experience being not too long after exams. Didnt get to sing much and it was burning my pockets but overall it was great.

Christmas Dinner with Family @ Shokudo-Raffles City
Dad decided to bring the family out for an early x'mas dinner and since the whole family adore Japanese cuisine, we decided to go for something more asian as compared to the usual western dining. It was really expensive because my sis and mum ordered like it was a buffet and I couldn't bring myself to order for myself so I just sat and picked on what was already on the table. Delicious food, reasonable prices.

Lego @ Taka
I imagined what would be like to work in a lego shop, and YES, don't do it if you don't have a thing for lego. Interesting.. really...

All onboard Doulos! @ Vivo City, Harbourfront
It was to celebrate Wj's 20th birthday and we went to marche for food as usual. Thought it would be just like every other celebration but it got a little more exciting when we climbed onto Doulos. Christmas tree looks the same from last year, think they reused it..

Christmas celebration @ home
I wonder how long it has been since I last celebrated christmas with my folks. So its something new again! HoHoHo!.. Home is where the heart is.. And they're probably the best people to spend a night of giving, sharing and receiving..
























No comments: