Exams are over. Yet it feels like a boring wednesday morning.
My day without having to fret over the next paper is relaxing, but not at all interesting.
Saying that, I do not wish to go back to my very stressed out days.
Yes, I now understand how Szeying gets tired after watching tv the whole day. I'm tired of watching dramas..
A chat with the girls yesterday was interesting. It was tiring but worth it.
Today I had time to think and evaluate on my past. A day of facebook always does that to me as I watch the program update the status of my secondary and jc friends.
Linda mentioned about how she would sit and watch quietly, being entertained by the bitchings by her friends of another friend as long as it wasnt her. I find it awkwardly interesting. Sets me thinking if I should just mind my own business at times. It is the smartest way to get me out of trouble.
I think the reason why I actually like blogging despite my laziness is due to the fact that I hate to be misunderstood and would like to express myself through this medium.
Ironically, due to the lack of social cues, this medium is very vulnerable to misunderstandings.
Sometimes what we say reveals alot about ourselves.
Don't be laughing just yet, time will tell that you're actually a devil.
No comments:
Post a Comment