Monday, December 14, 2009

Its not like I'm doing family planning right now but after looking at my sister for the past 20 years, I'm tempted to not have kids despite all the magical things they can do to my life. I pity my parents sometimes (although there are times I think they deserved it). They started off bad, having the third child a handicapped, which meant that they could only rely on their 2 other daughters to support them when they're old and poor.
Well, my younger sis gets on my nerve at times, but she is permanently cute and good-natured.

My elder sister is what I normally call a 'failure'. I wouldnt blame leng shan for saying that she thought I was not on good terms with my sister because sometimes I really want to slap her awake and fix a new screw into her head. She is 25 years old now but is currently still on part time, working as a sales girl in a shoe shop. I have no problem with that but the thing is that she gives my dad(if she does) very little and locks the damn door playing computer games everyday. My parents love her but she doesnt think so. She still wants to get money from my parents for her wedding. I dont understand how a daughter can manage a life like this without feeling guilty at all.

So despite the fact that I dont have a big goal for a better tomorrow, my wish is that I stay alive so that I can earn enough money to support my family in future because I dont dare to hope that my sister would provide a single cent. Its a pity that I'm still studying now, or life would be so much better.

No comments: