Saturday, December 19, 2009

10 reasons why I'm fat
1. I'm lazy.
2. I eat whenever, wherever.
3. I'm eating beancurd and drinking coke now, at 12 29am. =)
4. I dread exercising.
5. I'm allergic to sweat. (excuses!)
6. My family members are all fat so I fit in. (tts right! blame it on the genes..)
7. I'm not motivated to look good and I'm not being ostracised (just ignored, sometimes..).
8. I'm comfortable with how I look. (too comfortable.. lols)
9. My cheeks love the attention they're getting.
10. I'm happy being porky! A block of lard, a block of lard...

10 reasons why I'm lucky
1. I'm special.
2. I have a shelter, both physically and mentally.
3. I have no lack of everything I need.
4. I have a dream and still working towards it.
5. I can survive being alone.
6. I'm given alot of opportunities.
7. I'm well nourished (tts for sure..).
8. I have good habits (no gambling, no drugs, no smoking..)
9. I'm not suicidal.
10. I'm contented.

Now I just have to refer to this whenever I'm feeling down and I will feel alot better..

No comments: