I'm very disappointed when I got my results today. I studied hard for it but it just didnt reflect on my report card. Guess effort is not the key to good grades. After watching temptation of the wife, my mood somehow got better. It just came to be that it could have been worse and I shouldnt be crying over spilt milk. I still get angry and sad but only because it pisses me that I didnt do well.
Its over and done, but the heartache lives on inside....
So So So... Christmas is around the corner and its my favourite season so nothing is going to keep me away from having a good time.
If Santa is real, I'm assuming he modernizes with time so I guess it is not surprising to find him surfing the net for gift inspirations.
(In a less barbaric tone) Here is my christmas list:
1. A not so thick jacket from uniqlo.
2. A bag for school, but must be cool enough for shopping trips.
3. A super big pair of sunglasses
4. A pair of cheap cool round earrings that could go with anything.
5. A black cotton cool vest that is XXXXXL!
6. A camera (just trying my luck here..)
Woohoo... HoHoHo.. Christmas Christmas time of year...
Thank you cow for the song intro!
No comments:
Post a Comment