Yay! Blogger is back! Wasnt able to blog because blogger was down..
Updates! Updates!
Clique chalet
Alot of HTHT.. Many surprises.. Wasnt a very exciting experience but it was enjoyable. Day 1. Met up with clique at Ya kun. Manage to catch up a little with Sarah, who just came back from Australia. Bought some rations and headed off to Pasir ris. Spend the day eating and playing mj. Played the 'I've never' and the drinking game at night and HTHT-ed.
Day 2. Played somemore mj, slack ard, ate cup noodles and went to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Not as good as the previous series but I'm glad lengshan was there to explain to me. =) Went back to our chalet, had a very scary experience with the cockroaches. OMG I nearly died. Had another round of HTHT and went to bed.
See? our chalet is very different. =D
Schizo's 1st outing!
Woo hoo.. Miss the schizo ppl so much! Met up at the Cathay and walked over to minds cafe to play board games. It was fun and I had a great time. Haha.. Dinner at nihon mura was cool too. Talked about modules and stuff. Oh man.. me and kat were really lost. Haha.. Went over to Xue's place and played Kings. Oh man... Got lots of unglam and disgusting pics! Haha.. Schizo ppl are really nice n cool yo! Linda was very safe throughout the game. Not fair!! Reached home at 4. Lols.. shagg..
Shopping
Went shopping on my own in town. Bought like 3 tshirts at a damn good price. Thanks to GSS. Definitely going back for more. Haha. I need alot of tshirts for sch anyway. It was fun doing things alone. I had a sudden revelation that no matter how my life will change in future, this part of me will remain. I'm still the loner and loving it!
Eh! I wanna watch the Complete works of William Shakespeare. But the clique isnt really keen. Eventually I was able to get WL to go but tickets for students were sold out!! Oh man.. I really want to watch this. Damn! Tsk..
Argh spent the day slacking at home again.. Shall plan and get my lazy ass out of the house tmr! =))))
No comments:
Post a Comment