Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm back from Union Camp and would gladly announce that it was a great experience!
Most people would find that the camp wasnt as good as Arts camp but truthfully, I think I like Union Camp a little better.

Seriously, I think its the different aspects of camp that you're looking at. In my point of view, a camp is a portal for me to make friends and have hell lotta fun with them. So its not so much of the activities in the camp that I'm looking forward to.

What I liked about the camp:
-My OG
-the flyer (night 2)
-the food (Yum!)
-swimming day (day 3)
-war games (last day)
-the hostel (no need for sharing)
-fou-zza!

What I dont really like about the camp:
-Some OGLs/Councillors
-the delays and sudden need to rush
-beach day (day 1)
-amazing race (day 2)

So to weigh it off, I think I really enjoyed the camp! =)

A few people to thank...
Linda. I'd like to say thank you for being with me throughout the camp. Even though you could've mixed more with the rest, you're always with me, looking out for me and making sure that I'm not left out. =) I could feel it. You've taught me many things and I'm really thankful. I'm glad you're here and I feel much comfortable being crazy and high~.
This guy in my OG. Thanks for carrying a super heavy load of fats when you could've just moved to the back and grab another partner. Thanks for assuring that you wouldnt drop me and kept your promise. Thanks for not probing on about my weight. I have conquered the fear of this activity and feel extremely good!
My Og is the best! No one is particularly ang moh pai except for fou-zza but he is ok with it. The girls are all very friendly and the guys are all gentlemanly(with the exception of some of course). Everyone is so nice and I'm suffering withdrawal syndromes aft the camp.

Ohhhh Mama wo xi huan!!!~~ I say Fou! You say Zza~~! Fou! Zza! Fou! Zza! Now Point! ----->

No comments: