Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello! I'm back by popular demand! Okok. So its just weijian rushing me to blog because he has nothing to do at home..

Escape with clique was fun, except for the fact that when I closed my eyes preparing for sleep last night, I could still feel the earth revolving ard me. Scary.

1st time playing the go kart. I felt like I was an F1 driver speeding along the race track. I could feel the wind against my face as I stepped on the accelerator. It was cool. I was cool.

Log boat. Many fond memories of my young and innocent days. First time my weight was appreciated cause the splash was greater hence more thrilling.

Pirate Ship was scary. I felt like I was going to fall and having people at the bottom while you're at the top made it worse. My legs were shaking the whole time and I was so tempted to just close my eyes and make this feeling go away. The 2nd try was way better with much distractions by our favourite Action no 99~!

Fass talks today. 6 hrs long and very tiring since I woke up at 7. Met this very insensitive, narcissist during the break and the next half of the lecture was badly affected. Still I'm not as affected as I used to be because I now understand that when a person speaks like this, he is shallow and we should never stoop to their level.

Recently, I am increasingly convinced that I am more of a type B kinda person. Let me explain the grading system in detail. Type A means that you like a person because he/she is cute. Type B means that the person is cute because you like him/her. I'm proud to say that I'm very particular about character and I judge a person solely based on the character alone. To that particular someone, you're nothing special, if you think you're so damn great, maybe you should change your mirror or rather, your glasses.

Okie shall blog again tomorrow because I'm falling asleep alr..

No comments: