I think I will never be able to understand how to live without my sensitivity. I am starting to think that confidence is very important. And as much as we would like to stay humble, a little confidence is necessary to carry it off.
A list of have-tos:
-Believe in myself
-Think that being ordinary is perfect
-Love myself for who I am
-Be proud of my knowledge
-Understand that a gd conversation requires different viewpoints
-Stop trying too hard to fit in
-Talk more
-Have a good time no matter what I'm doing
-Do not regret
-Be myself
I guess the whole new environment thingy is getting in to me. The insecurity and exposure.. I'm sure I will get through this and it will be a bliss thereafter.
I'm really packed with all the activities lined up for me.
I have og outing tmr, union camp for 4 days, swimming cum supporting Bestia, walkathon, pre-camp, meetup with Sarah, BTT, clique chalet, timbo chalet, O week, matriculation process, buy laptop and other before sch stuff..... =.= Tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment