Year 2010
This is not the way it should end, it should be the way it should begin.
Its happy new year again and I'm glad I get to spend the night with the girls.
Evaluation for the year 2009
It started off stressful and tiring with me and lengs struggling at work. My virgin experience travelling with friends to Taiwan. Strolling along the streets of taipei on my own. This trip had alot of 'first times' and marked '09 a year of independence and self-sufficiency.
Finally got into Nus which was something I wouldn't even think about 4 years ago. Its a difficult year trying to cope with studies and I can only say that I'm glad to survive out of it. Happy to embark in year 2010 with a sane mind and healthy physic.
New Year Resolution:
Pretty much the same as before. Study hard to get better results. Keep myself in good health to enjoy the pleasures that we are given all year round.
People that (still) matters most:
Family: Dad, mum, big sis and sylvia
To dad and mum. Please stop quarrelling. Let us make home (now aka hell) a better place to live in.
Big sis is getting married this year so I hope everything works well for her and though he is not prince charming, heres wishing them a happy ever after.
Sylvia cant continue schooling because she is too old for that, so she is going to spend her days at home. I hope she finds something to entertain herself real soon.
Clique: Anticipating new experiences and lots of laughters together.
Linda: We werent the closest to start with, but the whole uni life changed all of this. I'm glad it was you that I get to spend almost everyday having breaks with. I dont have a good temperament and you had to suffer this the whole time. Sorry and thank you.
Lengs: Hell bonds us. Really. Musicals and all, I can never find another to discuss this with. It was great fun to listen to your unique song choice and obsession in lego. Our conversations werent always mutually enticing, like your obsession with females and quirky fashion sense but yea, it was interesting.
Weijian: In-prompt-to dinner outings! More to come even when I'm down in my new home at jurong east! Our one and only, irreplaceable little eunuch.. =) Whahahaha...
(notice that it gets shorter and shorter.. I'm getting tired.. )
Bertinelli: Stop shopping and start saving. Then we can go to our favourite places.
Daxiong: We poke fun at you once too often. But remember that your character is what makes you you. We dont expect you to change anything although there were times I thought of strangling you and punching your face. lols I'm exaggerating.. (just a little).. Oh wells.. CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE DA XIONG IS EATING!?!?! famous phrase from yr 2009.
Mengli(ma): We sometimes get too affected by Bestia and acknowledge you as 'ma' as well. lols. You have 6 kids. okie ma, good luck with chinese studies and yes! apply to study in nus! Taiwan was great! Lets chiong back there again.
Szeying: We need to book you a month in advance for our outings. Please spend more time with your ex-classmates yea?!
Seok Peng: Is missing for the second half of the year. I dont know what happened but I hope she is well. Well.. Taiwan was great and I'll aways remember the silly jokes we made, and our hot bath experience and also the times we got lost. Haha.. Hope to travel again tgt.
Not forgetting my self-proclaimed amazing friend, Joleen. 8 years and counting. Lets meet up soon and don't forget me after all the fun in SIM.!
And to all other friends. Keep it real and stay healthy.. an occasional get together is a great energy boost.
And for whom thou shall not mention his name, its another year of missing, reminscing, and empty hopes, but unfortunately for you, I'm going to do just fine..
2010 is a year of chance and lets make the best out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment