Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holidays are almost over and in conclusion I havent done anything much other than watching dramas and eating.
Still, I think I am recharged enough to survive another semester(damn I'm going to regret saying this)..

So, this is a list of my favourites for the month..

Vampire Diaries-Season 1

If you're a fan of twilight, you'll love this. If you dont read or watch twilight(like me), then this is something new. Visually, I find the female lead super hot, a little like lana lang(superman if I'm not wrong). The male lead is a disappointment, but I overlooked it because the villian(evil vampire brother) is sooo cute. I mean, how can I be totally into the plot when half the time I'm cheering for the evil brother to survive so I can see more of him!?! I just started watching today actually and I'm finishing already because there are only 10 episodes.. Thats it, I'm going to get the book.. Maybe.. Argh I hate reading..

Criminal Minds-Season 5
After watching 4 seasons of criminal minds through the years, I'm glad to say that I'm not at all disappointed with season 5. Yes, yes.. profiling gets a little boring after a while but the plot gets you going. Well, it gets me covering my eyes every now and then for fear that the unsub might strike anytime. I'm still a fan of agent spencer reid, he is the one with the brains, dont know how he memorises his lines..

Not forgetting taiwan dramas..

Hai pai tian xin (translated as Hi, my sweetheart?)

The good thing about taiwanese dramas is that it is always close to home, something you can relate to very easily. Unlike those killings and fantasies you're probably never gonna be involved in in your life. Hence, its a good watch to kill time. I like dalang's bowl cut, I will get one if I'm brave enough, or have lost my mind..

And of course, Korean Dramas

You're beautiful

This is where I got my very limited korean vocabulary from. I like this one, theres not alot of crying and the male lead is goodlooking. Whaha. His hairstyle in this drama sucks though. I had to google him to get a decent picture.

Coffee Prince
I like this show because of the super cool coffee house. It is my dream cafe~ Well furnished with wood, two levels, big windows, alot of sunshine and a quiet porch. Woots! Its funny how the 2 korean dramas that I've watched are both of a girl pretending to be a guy and the guy thinks he is in love with a 'guy'. Hmm.. maybe subconsciously I'm supporting homosexual relationships.. hmm.. this is tricky..

Alrights, I'm done! Of course I've watched more but those that arent on this list, are not really worth mentioning. Some of them are nice, but not something I'll die not watching. So this is how I've been spending my days at home, trying to save some money on transport. I desperately need to get a life!



No comments: