Its late in the evening and I'm supposed to be doing work for tmr's tutorial but here I am, blogging because there is so much on my mind that I can't seem to concentrate.
Met up with ex-jc mates today and realised how long we havent been chatting. It was refreshing. Its great to know that everyone is moving on and doing fine. Big dreams, and totally different from what we've planned during our innocent jc days. Future seems bleak and I dont know what to expect anymore. I thought taking cnm was a right decision and now I'm having second thoughts. Mass communications was never my first choice and now I'm forced to change and work towards something I'm so unsure of. Yes, take something that is of interest. But what exactly then, is my interest? Its not psychology for sure, I know because I've been given enough exposure.. So what is it?
I'm a few months away to my 21st birthday and yet I've achieved nothing, done nothing to which I can be proud of. Everyone is accelerating past me and all I can do is sit and stare. This is not a blog post where I lament about my sad past and how it haunts me every now and then. I just feel that I can do so many things and yet I'm wasting my time over here, struggling to past every single day. Why do I not possess the motivation to work hard for whatever path I've chosen and make the best out of it?
This is the transition to adulthood I guess.
Things are so gonna change soon..
No comments:
Post a Comment