and its goodbye to the holidays..
Its been a fruitful one month, dramas and all.. I enjoyed it. Having abit of a headache now. Must be the pre-school stress. Must sleep early tonight and wake up at a godly hour of 7.30am.
Got a fringe cut today. I'm okay with it, slightly tipping over to the unsatisfied side. I'd like to call it the watermelon cut. Still the service was good and I walked out of the salon as a satisfied customer.
Just the thought of school, aka Hell, brings me into deep agony. The thought that I did badly last semester and that I have to worker even harder this semester to catch up kills me.
Instead of wishing that I'll wake up one day to find myself 20 pounds lighter, I now wish to wake up and find myself a geek.
So whats going on this semester other than alot of slogging?
First, being a bridesmaid, I have to be responsible for my duties and help my sister with her wedding preparations and on the day itself. Then, I'll have to pack because we're evacuating to a new place in April. And of course, the renovations and the moving.. Its a small family, everyone is involved.
So what does that mean? Alot of distractions.
Yikes! Good luck Stella.. You'll need alot of it..
No comments:
Post a Comment