Moments in life

A dreamer, mostly. I love to look at pictures from interior design magazines, binge on everything I can find, travel, wake up early for a good breakfast, take slow walks, tell people stuff even when they don't listen, day dream and imagine myself in a different life.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Maturity doesnt come with age. But I have to agree that we mature with time, as we're exposed to all kinds of situations.

I'd like to think that I've matured.

And have come to trust less..
Posted by anonymous at 7:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

anonymous
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2009 (47)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (7)
      • Its actually my 'me time' now but I shall blog bec...
      • A few things to blog about..School. Ok I shall dec...
      • Having a headache now. Suddenly lost the urge to b...
      • Yay.. Back from O week. Finally.. Cant believe sch...
      • Maturity doesnt come with age. But I have to agree...
      • The Greatest Gift Of All - Jim Brickman and Michel...
      • Woosh! Another week gone. =( School is starting an...
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (38)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.