Its actually my 'me time' now but I shall blog because I havent been blogging for awhile now. Hmm of course, the first thing that comes to mind.. School.
Stressful and the thought of having to drag my lazy ass out of the house by 8 is just dreadful!~ Hmm.. this week has been a long long week.. full of ups and downs.. Ups: managed to catch up with some of my old friends, had a good time chatting away. Downs: Japanese lecture, Japanese tutorials, Japanese language, Japanese tests, Japanese homework and all the other subjects that makes life worse. =) So.. what can I say... Chiong ar!!
Haha.. Seok peng I miss you! Havent seen you for awhile now..! thanks for tagging. Yes, I'm still looking for a laptop bag. Its no rush since I dont bring my lappy out often anyway. =D
Yesterday, I chanced upon a video while randomly surfing on youtube. Its really funny! Ok I dont think I have a low humour level but in case you dont laugh when you see NIGAHIGA's works, its not my fault. I would recommend this to weijian, who is still slacking at home because I think you're gonna be so amused. So go youtube, type in nigahiga and watch those videos, esp the 'movies in minutes' series. =) That'll keep you entertained for awhile. =)
Damn! I'm down with flu and cough. Its a double attack!! Haiz. My health is deteriorating.. I need POWERUPs!!~ Haha I'm listening to super high Japanese songs now, thanks to the music exchange session with linda during dinner just now. I'm in a really good mood now! I can jump up and down my bed screaming my lungs out if not for the fact that its past midnight and I might just destroy my comfy bed by doing so.
OOoooOOOKKKaayyyyyyy... Time to go to bed! Gotta wake up at 7 tmr! Whahahaha.. I just showered so I dont have to shower tmr when I wake up!! WHhahahahahahahaha!!! Oyasuminasai~
No comments:
Post a Comment