Saturday, August 22, 2009

A few things to blog about..

School. Ok I shall declare that I'm super stressed now. No matter how hard I try, I cant seem to catch up. Its just 2 weeks into school life and already I'm struggling. Japanese is really hard and all the quizzes which will be counted for the assessment IS NOT HELPING!
But if given a choice, would I still want to take up Japanese? Yes. Because its my interest and thus I shall brave through the storms! Ganbatte ne!

I've come so far, I cant go back to where I used to be.

CCA. I dont have a cca, but I know I should get one. Or I'll be labelled as a slacker in my report card. Can somebody tell me which is the slackest club? lols.. Haiz. I wanna join so many clubs but I've got so little time.

I'm desperately looking for Japanese songs right now. Trying to remind myself time and again, the reason why I took up Japanese language and trying to keep the interest there.

Tomorrow is another tough day because I'll need to do revisions (again) and finish my homework.

I'm so tempted to travel again. I'm definitely going for a trip during the december holidays. Thats my only motivation to work hard for now. Please let me get through this.

1st day of the 7th mth. I was haunted by my past..

No comments: