Having a headache now. Suddenly lost the urge to blog but since I'm here I shall just type some random stuff here.
Hmm.. Should I pay a little more to get a nicer laptop bag? I dont understand why wl thinks that a crumpler laptop bag is cheap. Doesnt make sense to me. Well, its a good thing that I'm not a slave to branding. Wouldnt want to burn in hole in my pocket just for that.
I dont understand why I'm so affected by this person's sucky behaviour. I know I should just live my own life and enjoy myself but I'm always so turned off by this person that I cant seem to have a good time with this person's presence!
Stella! Mind your own business!
Whahahahaha.... Went to Harvi's bday party in the evening. It was fun and it was very heartwarming to see him thanking his parents for bringing him up. Who would've thought? A guy. Thanking his parents. In front of everybody. =)
Which reminds me, I'm going to be 21 next year. How should I celebrate this? Should I go for a vacation? Or should I book a chalet? mmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment