I hate it when I have to keep everything inside. Thats why I created a blog. To vent all my frustrations so that I can get to sleep peacefully.
I dont understand why people take advices like insults and try all ways to get back at him again.
I mean isnt it better to be truthful? If so, why take it so hard?
Then we should all shut our mouths and pretend to be happy. Because thats the only way people will like you. Yes?!
Yes. From now I shall shut my bloody mouth and pretend to be a total airhead. Thats what we call 'accomodation' huh.. I know posting this online will probably get tags like, 'yo wuzzup.. cheer up okay..' but seriously, it doesnt work this way. People like us (overly sensitive people) just wana find a channel to rant about such thoughts because too often we feel this way and its gonna explode if we keep it all to ourselves. SO, the revelation is, just try to put on a happy mask and blog out all your shit when you get home, in the comfort of bedsheets and pillows.
I know I'll be feeling better tomorrow when the sun is up, so there is nothing to worry about. Meanwhile, I'll just have to knock myself out and rest since I've a few more hours till dawn..
No comments:
Post a Comment