Moments in life

A dreamer, mostly. I love to look at pictures from interior design magazines, binge on everything I can find, travel, wake up early for a good breakfast, take slow walks, tell people stuff even when they don't listen, day dream and imagine myself in a different life.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Alive

Work is over, thankfully. For I've gained my life back and can, once again, resume where I've left off and start to fill up my 'to do' list before another job assignment comes along.

Right now I'm feeling so energised by the little tasks I have to complete.

Live the moment!! =) =) =)
Posted by anonymous at 9:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

anonymous
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2009 (47)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • A day at home forced me to spent alot of time thin...
      • I hate it when I have to keep everything inside. T...
      • Hiak Hiak Hiak!! Yes, it has been a week of rest a...
      • Alive
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (38)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.