Hiak Hiak Hiak!! Yes, it has been a week of rest and rejuvenation. I believe this could last forever.. But its getting a little fattening.. Tsk tsk tsk. Okay fine, so all that talk about losing weight was a hoax. Still, I must do something about this starting from tmr! or maybe the day after., or maybe next week.. hmm..
My Clique celebrated my birthday last tuesday in school. I got many nice cards and a Columbia windbreaker.
Thanks lengshan for the dinner intro.. =)
Yes! Kbox outing with Bestia and Linda on wed. 7 hrs of non-stop singing~~
Okay I'm seriously running low on funds due to the fact that I spent 110 bucks for 2 nus camps! Oh my god!! WHy Why Why?!!?
Things to do with clique:
-Picnic at Botannical gardens
-Clubbing
-Teppanyaki cum Durian party at Szeying's place (Szeying. I bet you've forgotten all about it.)
Things I wanna do with clique:
-Rollerblading and cycling outing at ecp
No comments:
Post a Comment