Friday, December 5, 2008

What have I been doing?

With Sarah and WoonTing
Victoria and SiewPing

Webster. He should be the prom king lar!


The famous four



The "Gang"




Not forgetting to be unglam. Just a little.





eh? Same pic.. Haha.






Lonely and self-entertaining.







A little blur.. HAHA..
We look better when its BLURRED.








Nth much to say.
boring dinner. Linda is gone again!!

Hello!~ I've been enjoying every single day, engaging myself in fulfilling activities so that I do not have time to emo my life away and regret later. Glad to announce that I'm loving every minute. OKay lar, not really but almost.. =D

OK to start of with the most significant, I went to the prom. Although I cant really boast to Szeying and Lengs that they are going to regret not going, I can only say that its really an experience. Marking a point in your life. Meaningless, meaningful.. You decide.

My prom experience was one of mixed feelings. I was glad that I didnt have to spend extra money on make up and hair-do like the rest and was able to come up with something decent. I think I overdressed, abit, but its ok. The food was quite good. At least there wasnt much to complain lar.

I think the fun part was more of the shopping part rather than the day itself. Through prom, I was able to spend more time with my friends, esp bestia cause she was my shopping partner and all those friendship talks was really interesting and meaningful.
The day itself was only eating and photo taking. Phototaking was sick because I didnt have much friends and I was very much in my own world which was one of the driving point which encouraged me not to go for prom. My prediction came true and I had to keep myself busy most of the time so as not to feel so weird.

But if there is anything really bad... Its the 'after' activities. I guess Bestia, Linda and Shasha all know WHY!! I'm sorry. I'm really very disappointed that we couldnt go to Balcony because we had all discussed about this. I cant stand roaming ard the streets and go seven eleven to buy drinks like underage kids pretending to be like adults. Then having no where to rest, the four pathetic girls roam somemore to find a seat along the stairs with our heels. Its pathetic and it shouldnt be the case when we've done serious planning. I'm not going to pretend to be Miss Understanding and I'm going to remain pissed for the next few days!!! I'm not going to ton anymore outside when we dont have a proper place to rest. period.

Was talking to Bestia and ShaSha and Bestia brought up the fact that now that its holidays and all, the clique will be quite separated. Actually I think this is a pretty good thing. I know ppl reading this may have some doubts but look at it this way, we've always encountered problems defining our clique because we assume that the ppl we are with in school is our clique but yet some of them are not really there for outings and all. SInce its the holidays, take this opportunity to see who remains and who leaves. Separation does not mean the end, it'll only make things clearer. I personally feel that if she is a friend, you dont even have to try to contact her because she is always there. Thats just how I feel la. Plus, taking friendship out of school also allows you to choose your company. So I like the holidays. I'm surrounded by those whom I wanna be with and I enjoy their company!! =D
Here I want to clarify that although I do have some strong views against certain issues, I am not always stubborn in my point of view. Certain things I'm able to give and take and hear a second opinion. I dont feel that being stubborn is bad, but I am not always stubborn as well. Definitely I will fight for my point. I mean, who doesnt feel that their point is right? But I like to listen to other opinions (thats what conversations are for right?) PLus, Yes, I do detest ppl who judge me without knowing anything about me.
Right now, I'm pondering whether I'm actually bothered by insensitivity.. hmm..






























No comments: