Hello. Here I am at 10 pm on a beautiful Sunday night, proudly announcing to the whole world that I spent the whole of today watching shows via the internet, cooped up in my little room where I am most comfortable and safe.
Yes, basically I slacked my whole day away. lalalalala...
Whohohoho... Now, a little time indulging in my own fantasies:
Like almost every other teenage girl or maybe even older, I am now obssessed with Twilight and am about to embark in the second book, New Moon. My only regret is that I did not get to catch it in the theater where the effect would have been much greater. Still my love is as strong for a romantic, bloodsucking, super suave immortal whom is willing to die for the love of his life (the catch is..though, errm..he cant die).
I mean, who doesnt yearn for a man to love a woman so much so that he is willing to sacrifice anything just to protect her?! Plus, the fact that everyone is so attracted to this movie clearly shows the lack of existence of such 'GOOD' men. Yes, no doubt, good guys are nearly extinct, where 'nearly' is an understatement to avoid being marked down for fallacies. Goodbye fairytales, we know you dont exist. But at least it gave us hope (with the exception of Sha of course, totally extreme in her point of view), well at least it gave me hope, I'm still looking for my Mr sharp-fanged Edward, but with the consideration that I dont look anything like Bella, I'll accept even if he is less hot~!! Romance aside, the movie, although I've heard many comments that it wasnt as good as the book, etc, its good too!! Lets give the production crew and actors some effort for all the special effects which cannot be truly experienced with a couple of paragraphs from a book off the shelf. I'll bet it took Robert and the crews countless of effort trying to get him to spring from tree to tree carrying 'Bella' on his back looking the least bit tired.
Haha. So the movie is great and my small little paragraph ends here as I have to spend the rest of tonight finally stepping out of the house to get something in the newly opened supermarket! Enough of those fantasies, and tomorrow I shall resume my rigid work life secretly hoping to see Superman fly past someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment