Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another year gone

Happy New Year everyone! It has been a tough year but I'm glad we've managed to pull through.
About this year, hmm, I can only say I've come to know myself better, and have come to accept myself for who I am. So I can conclude that this year is very important for if I were to skip 2008, I would still be the one with the mask, struggling to fit in.

Special thanks to my clique, I'm so overwhelmed with gratitude. It was through you guys that I feel that for once I can be myself without having to feel weird. Because we accept differences and never impose our views on others, I feel very comfortable when I'm with you guys.
Leng Shan, thanks for being there and supporting me, especially during the period when I was facing some friendship problems. Bestia, thanks for being the sensitive and enthusiastic member of the clique. Although you always exceed your free sms-es, you still continue to keep us updated on the upcoming events. ShaSha, I always felt that we had alot in common so its very easy for me to speak up knowing that somebody understands. So thank you as well. Linda, it takes a super high friend for me to be super high as well. So whenever I'm with you, I'll be super happy and will always cheer up(you know how emo I can get). Thanks. Sze Ying, we know you care even though you arent always there. We'll never blame you because we know that you'll feel sorry that you cant be there for our outings already. Thank you for organising parties at your place. Its very troublesome but you were always ok with it. Meng Li, thanks for all the Bang Bang Tang talks cause you're probably the only person I know who watches it. LOLS. Seok Peng, recently, we've drifted apart, there are so many reasons but I know there is no need for explanations, I'm just glad that you've weijian as your good friend now. YY, although the times spent was very short, I'm glad you joined us. Really enjoyed those times at starbucks and Mac. Weijian, I've known you the longest, although not the closest, a big thank you to you too for encouraging me during As and being the only guy in our clique, I know its not easy, sometimes a little awkward but you make it a point to turn up for most outings. Although there were times when I felt that you didnt treasure the friendship, I eventually became more optimistic. So thank you. =)

Not forgetting friends I have way before the clique:
Brother: I know you will most probably not see this, but I just want to say I'm really glad to have you as a bro and a very good friend. I remember we had a huge fight and we didnt talk for about 6 months. Thankfully we reconciled and started talking again. Ironically though, the first day I started talking to you, YOU GAVE ME CHICKEN POX and I had to stay home for 2 weeks. =.= Haha. I had alot of fun laughing at you. Thanks for being the butt of our jokes. We had fun. Whahaha... The things you say just make me, joleen and gus wanna laugh at you. haha.. Jason and his Macsoso.. Hmm... What to say, we've shown the rest that a guy and a girl can be pure friends despite the futile attempts by Jiawhei to push us tgt(I dont know why). Anyways! I am most comfortable with you because you'll always allow me to be myself! Thanks!
Joleen: Hey girl! We've known each other since sec 1. Remember? You were carrying a briefcase to camp and I kept laughing at you even till now? =)) I'm sorry I couldnt make it for the VB outing, next time ok?! =) You have like the best personality ever and everyone loves you.. So I am very glad to be your friend. You're never angry! Its almost as if I'm acid and you're alkaline, neutralising the atmosphere. I really enjoy the times spent with you gus and jason. Hope this lasts forever!
Gus: We are probably not the closest among this small little group but you're like the leader, and I dont really know why. Haha.. Sorry that we were so indecisive, We'll try to do some serious planning before the next outing~!

Also, my new friends at work, HELLO! Just wanna say I'm really glad to know you all! Work is alot more interesting when you guys are around. Please keep in contact and ask us out soon!!Jesline, my SiSTER!! I really think you're a very warm and funny person! No one can be really sad and angry with you around. Haha, dont get bullied by Jun Yao too often ya?!

2008 will serve as turning point of my growing up journey and a significant part of my memory. I love you all and hope that year 2009 will be as good or even better. Happy new year everyone! Every year has its ups and downs but together we'll get through the tough times and create many wonderful memories. =) Looking forward to 2009 with our clique chalet the first event on the list. =)

No comments: