Today, I've decided to blog about something more cheerful because I realised that my recent posts were all rantings of school, family and life.. It makes my life seem so morbid and I know thats not true..
Yesterday, I queued 3 hours for a Panasonic camera and got it for a very good price! Yay! We shouldnt think of these bargains as something only the kiasu, cheapo people would go for. Seriously.. If we really want something and we can get it at a cheaper price, why not? There is nothing to be ashamed about really.
I'm left with one more paper before I can finally shout out and say, "Exams are over!~"
Well, this semester has been a really tough one for me. Meeting uncooperative people, trying to juggle everything on hand, having no one to confide in and some family problems. I had to make a few major decisions, and hopefully it all turns out well.
Interpals is a good way to relieve stress and I cant express how glad I am to have discovered this wonderful social networking site. I have not replied my penpals for a week now, procrastinating, but I'll do it eventually.. =S
I spent the whole of last night filming the vid for the Jetsaver light challenge.. Really hope we get it or our efforts will come to naught.. =( There is more to be done if we wanna win! がんばって!Oh yes, speaking about Japanese, anyone has LAJ2201 notes to spare?! =D
If it wasnt for the fact that I had left my camera in Linda's house (oh no, ah min might step on it~ Noo.. ), I would be happily snapping silly photos and posting them up.. Lols.. Eggcited...
Oooo.. Hungry again~~~ Craving for Japanese Food.. Yum..
No comments:
Post a Comment