Sunday, May 2, 2010


Mugging Time!

The student lounge is really a great place to mug for exams.. I love the beanies.. ^^ Just a few more days and I'm a free bird! Perservere stella!
Totally hooked to 'The Liar Game', a Japanese drama. Its only been a few hours and I think I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms!~ Oh no.. am I forgetting the fact that exams arent over yet?! =S Yikes..
We're all a little restless now, especially me because I've been in the same spot for hours and its really tiring staring at words all the time.. I must reward myself during the 3 mths holiday. I deserve it!
I need to get a haircut... Russell or Storm? Price is almost the same but I'm not sure which to choose.. I've never been to Russell before, maybe I should try it.. Argh I dunno..

Woo... I'm good at 自拍-ing.. Haha.. Oh whats that in Bestia's hands? What? A PSP? Evidence that she is not as hardworking as she claims to be.. Lols.. =X Sorry Bestia, dont eat me!


Linda is working hard, for 5 minutes!.. Lols.. 5 minutes later and she is giggling in front of her laptop.. Needless to say.. Youtube again.. Zzz. Lols


Bestia having a 'TimeOut'
Exams is really the time when everyone gets fat. With all the sitting, coupled with stress eating.. Oh mama... Help!
Okie gotta get back to my work or I wont be able to finish... Hwaiting!~~

No comments: