Friday, May 7, 2010

Holidays.. Not as fun as I imagined, but its definitely better than studying..! =) I finally got a good rest today, spending the time watching dramas indoors.. Packing a little and sleeping a little....too much.. NICE. I'm a 宅女. ^^

Wow 3 consecutive days of shopping is no joke, especially when I spent 6 mths sitting down and reading books. But its good exercise. Retail therapy is good.

I'm going to be 21 soon.. YAY. Gonna do something to mark this very special year. Something but not celebrating it like everyone else. Not that I dont care that I've been in this world for 21 years, but I just dont see why I should spend money to book a chalet, do catering and invite people that I've lost contact with to announce that I'm 21. I should, on the other hand, take the money and do something I've always felt like doing and be happy that I'm still surviving yea?

I finally watched 下一站, 幸福. Wow nice. Sad show, nice plot. Music is good. Nothing to complain except that I'm still not a fan of Vanness. =S no reasons why. YAY mahjong and get tgt day at Mengli's.. Cant wait! Eggcited!!

No comments: