Monday, February 23, 2009

The week ends

Ahhh... Sunday is over again..

I hate mondays. I really do.

Anyways, went shopping with my sister on Saturday to Marina Square and Far east. Whoa. Sale Sale and more Sale. Haha.. But it was mostly 20% or 30% and doesnt really make much of a difference. Took this time to do a little retail therapy( I really need this).
Bought a pair of jeans from Dorothy Perkins and was very pleased with it.
Apparently, they have jeans catered to the asian girls so I managed to get 'short skinny flair' and I dont have to alter it at all. The cutting is just right!! =)) Furthermore, it is only for $39.90(UP: $43)!! Its the same price as NEW FUTURE and LET jeans. Can you believe it? Haha.. Obviously I cant..
Then I went to SaSa to look around and managed to get Lee Stafford Hair Products at 2 for $10. I got a hair mousse and conditioner. Although I'm not sure whats it usual price, I think its a good buy too.

Went down to Vivo in the later part of the night to catch a movie since my sis was bugging me for the whole day and I wanted to watch that show anyway. Oh.. We watched 'He is just not that into you'. Not bad. Not a 'WHOA!' kind of movie but it kinda sets you thinking about what relationships are all about, not to try too hard and just let it come naturally. Well the movie was entertaining and its worth the 10 bucks. 3 stars.

Woke up at 4 pm in the evening and went out for dinner. My sunday is totally wasted.. Lols.

Dad says I take people too seriously and admits that he takes people seriously too. He says that often we'll get hurt when people dont mean what they say because we believe them and its disappointing when you've prepared or gotten excited for nothing. So true.

Lets all be selfish and make plans for oursleves because waiting and anticipating is a torture.

Work is Hell. Every Single Part of it.

No comments: