To sum it all, it was great. Went to Sha's house at 4pm(I wasnt the latest) with my MacaronieBriole(whahahaha. sounds good yea?) and my Valentines Day gift for gift exchange(I got a very lousy present and whoever took it, I'm sorry... ).
Shasha's house is so cool la! There is this cool parquet platform whereby she can do yoga every morning! Omph.......~~~
And we played Wii... Whoa I'm going to invest in this man.. real fun..
Which leads me to the real sad thing though.. I played to much after food and spent the next few hours camping in Sha's kitchen and toilet, puking out my super good MacaronieBriole, watercress soup with big chicken thigh, damn alot of spegetti with mushrooms(I remember mushrooms esp since I can still see half-chewed chunks of it here and there), green tea ice blended and mochi ice cream. So much food and imagine how many times I puked in total?! Eh.. Didnt really count. Goodness... Man I was totally out of it after I came out from Sha's toilet. Haha. I remember the girls asking if I was ok from the other side of the toilet door and Bestia was asking if I was still vomiting and I didnt ans her. Then Linda said 'selective hearing?' lols.. I was laughing la. Ai ya, was just to weak to ans and I didnt want you guys to worry la. So sorry cause I couldnt stay and you guys have to pause your movie every now and then.. And ya. Really a big thank you to Sha for rubbing my back and throwing my bags of regurgitated food.
Overall, it was a good experience and I wish I could stay longer but..... =)
oh wells! See you guys again soon! =)=)=)
No comments:
Post a Comment