Results are out. Didnt do as bad as I thought so I'm safe!!~~ Haha.. So blessed..
For now, I just hope that I can get into a local U so that my parents wouldnt have to pay too much.
=)=) Life is great without work..
But for the next 2 days, I'll be working again! In a different place though.. Just for 2 days...
Oh wells.. Better than nth. Hate to stay at home and eat sleep eat sleep.. It gets boring after awhile.
Havent been meeting up with my friends recently.. Haiz! Everyone is busy nowadays.. unlike during those days when we had school.. We spent most of our times tgt.
Looking at everyone's plans, it is likely that we're not going to be able to maintain the same clique in Uni like wad Linda said.
Haiz
SUcks.
I wanna travel! I wanna travel! I wanna travel!
I dont want to put too much hope on my friends for this.. I dont mind travelling alone.
Even though its dangerous.
Very dangerous.
Hmm...
better go read up more. =))
No comments:
Post a Comment