This is the period where lethargy sets in and your soul travels to another place beyond these confined walls, in a place you deemed as paradise.
Ahh.... Sick of examinations. Wished I had completed As, which I should have.
Random: Theres a saying which goes like this, ' Do not do to others what you do not want yourself.' Something along that line.. Yes. So true. Hope Karma exists.
Damn, its literature exam tomorrow and I havent touched Lit at all. So its a gone case for me.. WHee... DIE DIE DIE(not like I would do well if I did study anyway).
Aww man. Totally forgot that there is an econs test this friday! alamak! I was slacking for the past few days luh!
Today wasnt very productive as I only managed to cover Japan's economic problems and now I've forgotten half of it so I think I might have to re-read again tomorrow. What a waste of time to have short-term memory. My mind is too filled up with crappy stuff to store in the important infos! NNOOOOO............ Please expand the capacity of my memory(but not the size of my head)!! Please Let me be equipped with supersonic brain cells and speedy writing abilities! Please.. Let me wake up tomorrow and be the guru of the arts!!
No comments:
Post a Comment