Studying sucks. Especially when its not productive. Then you wonder why you even studied at all. Hmm, maybe because I was watching Batman at the same time. :s .. Well whatever.
Somebody - shoot me. Its friday and I havent really done much studying. COME ON ITS STUDY BREAK FOR A REASON! Somehow subconsciously I've omitted the word 'study' and paid more attention to the 'break'.
Recent Addiction: Phoenix Wright and retail therapy.
Anyways, today was fun, met up with Jason and Joleen. Saw Haris. Its quality time spent. Toured around Ngee Ann. Cool Place, they have everything. That stupid Jason had to curse me when we passed by S*M. Saying that its my future school! SHIT MAN! CHOI CHOI CHOI!!!
On wednesday, the girls came over to my place and we went swimming. Took some pictures but for obvious reasons I'm not going to put it up. Dont want to scare anyone you see..
Alrights, time to rest. Tomorrow is another tiring day! Gotta pray my granddad and I have to celebrate Grandma's bday on sunday. Havent gotten a present yet. =)
Happy Birthday SINGAPORE! WIN LOTS OF MEDALS IN THE BEIJING OLYMPICS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment