I love holidays! Even though I feel so lost right now..
What am I going to do tomorrow? Hmm..
I dont want to think about my results anymore. Cambridge, please trust me.. I will work harder in UNI!!
Now is the time to enjoy and have fun! Whahahaha.. Yes! Augus is going to travel with us! There is hope that we might actually go somewhere.
It depends on the number of people going anyway. If we have alot of people going, a resort will be quite fun, but if its just the few of us, a resort might be too boring. =(
I hope recruit express does not draw commissions from me or I'll have a lesser income.
I think I should look for other alternatives so I'm going to try my luck again tomorrow. Hopefully somebody will feel that I'm capable of taking on the job and hire me at a reasonable pay! Woohoo!!
money money money.... Its a rich man's world....
Happy Holidays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment