Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chestnuts

One of the most obvious signs that I love my friends is that I'm constantly reminded of them whenever I see something somehow in association, be it in the character traits, appearance, etc..

So yesterday I was happily eating chestnuts that my ever so thoughtful mum bought for me.
It was an enjoyable experience until I decided to break one of the chestnuts into half and then having the most perfect eyesight, I saw a squirmy little thing in right in the middle. On further examination(touching and all), I realised that it was a dead and roasted maggot (it didnt take too long).
So the main point is.. I thought of Sze Ying. =D

After which I spent the next few hours in serious discussion with my maid on the origins of that roasted maggot. She insisted that there was a hole in the Chestnut and somehow the egg got inside the chestnut and grew into a maggot. I, on the other hand, was very sure that it was the end product of a forbidden love between Mr Mag and Ms Chessy.


=END=

No comments: