Tomorrow I'm going to study with my dear friends at west coast Mac.. =) As unproductive as it may be, It will be fun so its worth it (fun + study= rare).
Goodbye holidays~~ I will miss you...
Brought my sis to Science Centre today. $6 per pax is damn ex considering that I have to pay for myself, my maid and my sis. There is really nothing much to see actually and the stimulator is GONE?!?! awww man... I remember as an active primary school kid, I used to run with a few of my classmates to the stimulator, throw(literally) 2 bucks at the man and quickly grab a seat(in the front row of course). Then I will proceed with upholding my reputation of the 'daredevil' by not holding on to the bars. Cool okay.. My friends would all be like screaming and theres me at the side, smirking.. HEHHEH.
Wanted to watch the OCEAN in the Omni theatre but that would mean burning a big hole in my pocket. So I gave the idea up.
Tsk............ I have to confide in somebody! I'm SCARED!!~~~ AHHHH.. BUT I HAVE TO DO IT! Come on Stella! You shouldnt have to be scared. JUST STAY STRONG, FIRM, and all will be fine. It will be fun. Just keep telling that to yourself... okay.. okay.. I can do this.. right..
My BOss My Hero is super funny.. :S!! WANQING IF YOU SEE THIS, YOU'RE RIGHT!! ITS SUPER FUNNY. Erm.. actually not that funny, but entertaining.. =)
Oh yes, took this in science centre. Says: Plastic Surgery on the top... WHO WANTS TO GO FOR PLASTIC SURGERY IF THIS IS THE END RESULT?!?!?~~
That is probably the only fun thing in science centre.. Zzz.. Oh.. and the disturbing scene of the eel eating a guppy.. 'Gross' said a small boy standing next to me.
Goodnight.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment